Shelving racking systems are essential to most industries and in several types of businesses. Warehouse pallet racking systems, for instance, can optimise your limited warehouse space, ensure storage efficiency and protect your palletised goods from damage.
Our pallet racking system is also highly customisable and can expand together with your growing business. As one of the top suppliers of warehouse pallet racking in Melbourne, Australia, Multiple Storage Solutions got an experienced team to handle your racking needs. We offer a wide range of warehouse storage solutions to fit your space no matter the size, be it an office or factory.
Service Features and Storage Benefits
As providers of warehouse pallet racking in Melbourne, we ensure that you get more than the storage system your business needs.
Custom-built. Our dedicated team specialises in providing tailored storage solutions. We help you get the most of your investment by matching your warehouse racking choice with your space and product range.
Affordable. With our comprehensive range of racking options, you can opt for a new system that fits your budget. Alternatively, we also offer quality used pallet racking that is equally durable at reasonable price points.
High quality. All our racking systems use premium materials and comply with the Australian Standard AS4084-12 for steel storage racking.
All-inclusive. Our design and installation teams will take care of your storage set-up, from start to finish, based on your warehouse layout. We also provide ongoing safety audits and repair work to ensure everything is working according to Australian safety standards.
Pallet Racking Solutions
Whether you’re expanding an existing system or building a new one, Multiple Storage Solutions has the following options for pallet racking in Melbourne for you:
- Double-deep pallet racking increases the storage capacity of a standard rack without affecting the number of aisles you need. It is ideal for stocks with low differentiation and long-term shelf life.
- Mezzanine racking is a freestanding structure that maximises the vacant airspace of your warehouse or supply stockroom. This raised storage system can double your floor space.
- Push-back racking has carriages that depend on gravity to slide the pallets forward every time you take one out from the rack. This last-in, first-out (LIFO) stock rotation racking is best for non-perishable items.
- Pallet-flow racking is a conveyor-type system that also uses gravity to push items from the back to the front. Pallet flow racks, however, follow the first-in, first-out (FIFO) flow, making them ideal for consumables or raw ingredients.
Cantilever racking has a bolted base and solid arms to hold long items like plywood, garage doors, pipes and timber panels. The arms can be adjusted to suit heavier or larger loads.
- Selective pallet racking is a one-pallet deep system with up to two racks positioned back to back, giving you easy access to every pallet. This racking is excellent for businesses with high-differentiation items or a low number of pallets per SKU.
- Drive-in racking lets you drive down the shelving system to access a pallet, no matter its location or depth. It’s a space-saving solution that eliminates the need for aisles.
Vertical racking is a system that store items like beams, pipes and tubes upright. It comes with dividers to minimise product damage and ensure safe storage.
- Carpet racking, also vinyl racking, is best for storing rod-shaped products such as fabric, curtains, rugs and bubble wrap. This pigeon-hole racking system allows horizontal product storage to protect customers items from being scratched or deformed.
Pallet Racking Accessories
Multiple Storage Solutions is your one-stop shop for all your racking products and storage needs. Here are some of our associated accessories you might need to enhance your storage solution racking system and make it last longer:
- Corner guards and end row protectors to reduce damage from forklift traffic
- Pallet racking feet or base plate to secure the rack to the concrete floor
- Frame ties to space pallet rack systems and strengthen storage capabilities
- Beam clips to prevent beams from being dislodged during forklift operations
- Board support bars to redirect item weight to the support beams
- Mesh decks to hold heavy loads while avoiding dust build-up
- Chipboard to complete your long-span shelving system in place of mesh decks
- Safety bollards to protect foot traffic areas and ensure a safe working environment
- Stand-off braces to support upright frames for heavy-duty pallet racking
- Splice kits to increase the height of the rack by joining two uprights together
- Z clips to keep particle boards or timber in place
Request for a Quote
When it comes to pallet racking in Melbourne, Australia, Multiple Storage Solutions has reliable consultants to address your inquiries. Call us on 03 8390 4483 and tell us about your stock storage requirements or warehouse needs, so we can give you the expert advice you need.